Let’s face it, blogs are like babies. Hours upon hours upon hours are poured into them and -for what seems like forever- all you seem to do is cry metaphorical tears over the baby because it just won’t sleep. The point is, blogs can be tiring. They can suck all your energy out of you. But in the end, all that work you put into them is going to pay off. That baby is going to grow up and start taking care of itself more, it’s going to get easier. There will be more socializing for the kiddo, more comments on your blog. Especially for new bloggers like me, it’s the little things that remind us that others are out there supporting us. Which is why I’m so excited about this bloggers award:
Part One: Share 7 things about yourself;
1. I have an unhealthy addiction when it comes to watching Special Victims Unit.
2. I have an 8 year old brother who hasn’t yet appeared on the blog.
3. I always walk barefoot. Once I stepped on a bee… it used its last stinger to try to get through the bottom of my leathery feet. It did not succeed.
4. I’m writing a cookbook, different clips appear in different school notebooks.
5. I’m not allergic to anything, although I wish I was allergic to cats so I’d have a real reason to never go near them.
6. When I have a favorite song, I listen to it over and over again.
7. When I’m nervous I start cracking jokes and making movie refrences… doctors think I’m a riot.
Part 2: Pick 15 Bloggers who are your favorites or who have inspired you;
1. Color Me Katie
2. Whisk Kid
3. How Sweet It Is
4. The Galley Gourmet
5. The Novice Chef
7. Renee Julia
8. Rosa’s Yummy Yums
9. Sprinkle Bakes
10. i am Baker
11. The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle
12. Let Her Bake Cake
13. Good Life Eats
15. Sweet Peas Kitchen — Love! Whenever I’m on foodgawker, I always end up picking the pictures that lead me back here!
The list appears in no particular order, just all the sights that I frequently visit! Thanks so much to all of you who inspire me and keep me going, you guys rock. Pass the award onto the bloggers who inspire you! And thanks so much to Wok In Time
who nominated me, it means so much.